This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I am certainly a(n) __________; I love to meet new people, and I have a hard time being alone. ... (Read 42 times)

Mimi

I am certainly a(n) __________; I love to meet new people, and I have a hard time being
   alone.

a. consumer
  b. connoisseur
  c. alchemist
  d. extrovert

Question 2

When the theater _______two filmsa comedy and a dramaon the same topic, it
   gave the audience a lot to think about.

a. jostled
  b. analyzed
  c. juxtaposed
  d. induced

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ksh22

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

c

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library