This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I enjoy living a _______life. I always find jobs that involve lots of travel. a. levy b. ... (Read 28 times)

iveyjurea

I enjoy living a _______life. I always find jobs that involve lots of travel.

a. levy
  b. nomadic
  c. multitude
  d. venerate

Question 2

Flowers are a(n) _______gift to give a host and hostess.

a. taboo
  b. pervasive
  c. alleviate
  d. conventional

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

GCabra

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

iveyjurea

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

parker125

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

A cataract is a clouding of the eyes' natural lens. As we age, some clouding of the lens may occur. The first sign of a cataract is usually blurry vision. Although glasses and other visual aids may at first help a person with cataracts, surgery may become inevitable. Cataract surgery is very successful in restoring vision, and it is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

All patients with hyperparathyroidism will develop osteoporosis. The parathyroid glands maintain blood calcium within the normal range. All patients with this disease will continue to lose calcium from their bones every day, and there is no way to prevent the development of osteoporosis as a result.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library