This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I work hard because I am good at this, I am capable of doing well on this. This is an example of: ... (Read 23 times)

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

I work hard because I am good at this, I am capable of doing well on this. This is an example of:

a. interest theory
  b. self-efficacy theory
  c. attribution theory
  d. drive reduction theory

Question 2

Which of the following is a risk of directly expressing your anger?

a. You are likely to displace it onto someone else
  b. It can convey the impression that you don't care
  c. It can lead to headaches, high blood pressure and physical pains
  d. You can alienate the other person

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Silverbeard98

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

d. You can alienate the other person

eruditmonkey@yahoo.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Gracias!

blakcmamba

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library