This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The cat's low weight, its broken claws, and the fact that its fur was matted indicated the animal ... (Read 7 times)

vicotolentino

The cat's low weight, its broken claws, and the fact that its fur was matted indicated the
  animal was being neglected.

a) The cat's low weight, the claws were broken, and the matted fur indicated the animal was
  being neglected.
  b) The cat has low weight, and the claws are broken and the matted fur indicated the animal was
  being neglected.
  c) The cat's low weight, broken claws, and matted fur indicated the animal was being
  neglected.
  d) The cat's low weight, broken claws, and its fur was matted which indicated the animal was
  being neglected.

Question 2

Whenever I am depressed and need to lift my spirits.

a) fragment
  b) sentence

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

juwms

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

vicotolentino

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

ryansturges

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library