Author Question: My cousin, __________, is coming to visit soon. a. U. S. senator Paul Robbins b. U. S. senator ... (Read 40 times)

ashley

My cousin, __________, is coming to visit soon.

a. U. S. senator Paul Robbins
  b. U. S. senator Paul Robbins
  c. U. S. senator Paul Robbins

Question 2

A paraphrase is much more detailed than a summary.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Ashley I

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library