This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following topics would make an effective comparison/contrast paragraph? a. How to ... (Read 51 times)

jeatrice

Which of the following topics would make an effective comparison/contrast paragraph?

a. How to select a major
  b. Equipment you need to go camping
  c. Why I like water skiing instead of snow skiing
  d. Touring New Orleans on a budget

Question 2

At first everyone was nervous, we relaxed when the teacher told a joke.

a. The sentence is correct.
  b. A problem about the sentence should be corrected.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ilianabrrr

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

B

jeatrice

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

debra928

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library