This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Laura gripes about her sister-in-law Helen, to her friend, Sam. You know, I was so upset with Helen. ... (Read 43 times)

imanialler

Laura gripes about her sister-in-law Helen, to her friend, Sam. You know, I was so upset with Helen. Everyone was working hard to get everything done in time, but Helen, she just chatted and drank. She did not do anything. Sam responds: It seems Helen has a full-blown inferiority complex combined with a social loafing syndrome Sam's response does not match Laura's complaint in which of the following aspects?

a. Content
  b. Depth
  c. Meaning
  d. Language

Question 2

One night, Doro calls Amy, her old friend from high school on the phone and says, I feel really depressed  I don't even want to go on living. Amy is half-asleep and says, Doro, not even the idea of cheesecake makes you want to wait till tomorrow? You could have a farewell cake. Amy's response does not match Doro's in which of the following aspects?

a. Content
  b. Depth
  c. Meaning
  d. Language

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bpool94

Answer to Question 1

d. Language

Answer to Question 2

b. Depth

imanialler

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
:D TYSM

ecabral0

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library