Author Question: Reading a book to a child is an example of teaching through: a. immersion b. direct instruction ... (Read 63 times)

Metfan725

Reading a book to a child is an example of teaching through:

a. immersion
  b. direct instruction
  c. phonics
  d. all of the above

Question 2

Which of the following is a good relationship statement?

a. Your shirts are always dirty. Most people think that you are don't care at all about your looks. What's more, you make me look like a bad wife who does not do the laundry for her husband as she should.
  b. I am upset that I did not get any flowers on my birthday from you. Maybe you had a really busy day yesterday, or you didn't realize how important that is for me.
  c. Our relationship is the best. Everybody thinks that we are a perfect match. And they are right, we are
  d. You seem to be really upset. Do you want to talk about it?

blfontai

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

b. I am upset that I did not get any flowers on my birthday from you. Maybe you had a really busy day yesterday, or you didn't realize how important that is for me.