This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Michelle and Mayuko are close friends, and through their numerous conversations they have discovered ... (Read 7 times)

nramada

Michelle and Mayuko are close friends, and through their numerous conversations they have discovered that they want to work on the same project to solve the student housing problem. Now that they agreed on a common goal, they should

a. Continue to be quite open in their interactions with each other
  b. Have an implicit agreement on how and when they do things  they don't need to discuss the agenda any more
  c. Discuss their personal feelings and memories of their childhood
  d. Use different techniques of social control with each other for maximum effectiveness

Question 2

Hanna moved away from her family to another state when she went to college. Naturally, she was very eager to find new friends. These are some of the guidelines she followed when trying to keep her self-disclosures. Which one do you agree with?

a. I try to be as open with everyone as I can
  b. Even if other people are competitive and untrustworthy, I will be open to them.
  c. No matter who I am talking to, my disclosures will focus on what's going on with the people present.
  d. I will try to talk to people about personal issues randomly, and take them by surprise so that they can feel comfortable with my disclosures.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Pamela.irrgang@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

a. Continue to be quite open in their interactions with each other

Answer to Question 2

c. No matter who I am talking to, my disclosures will focus on what's going on with the people present.

nramada

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Wow, this really help

kalskdjl1212

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library