This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What are the trigger variables for the Respironics V60 ventilator? I. pressure II. flow ... (Read 25 times)

abc

What are the trigger variables for the Respironics V60 ventilator?

I. pressure

II. flow

III. time

IV. volume
 A) I and III
  B) II and III
  C) II and IV
  D) III and IV

Question 2

Which of the following require the patient to have a reliable and spontaneous ventilatory pattern?
 A) continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
  B) pressure support ventilation (PSV)
  C) positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP)
  D) synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (SIMV)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Mholman93

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

abc

Reply 2 on: Jul 16, 2018
:D TYSM

phuda

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library