Author Question: Which of the following transport ventilators can provide IMV? I. BioMed Devices Cross Vent 4 II. ... (Read 19 times)

ss2343

Which of the following transport ventilators can provide IMV?

I. BioMed Devices Cross Vent 4
  II. Hamilton Medical T1
  III. Impact Medical 731 Eagle II
  IV. Life Support Products Autovent 2000/3000
 A) I
  B) I and II
  C) I, II and III
  D) I, II, III, and IV

Question 2

A respiratory therapist is weaning a patient from CPAP as she shows signs of clinical improvement. FIO2 should be decreased in 0.05 decrements until which of the following levels are reached?
 A) 0.20  0.40
  B) 0.40  0.60
  C) 0.60  0.70
  D) 0.60  0.80

rosiehomeworddo

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library