Author Question: If a leak is significant during non-invasive positive pressure ventilation, which of the following ... (Read 60 times)

luvbio

If a leak is significant during non-invasive positive pressure ventilation, which of the following may occur?
  I. low tidal volume delivery
  II. hypoxemia
  III. hypercarbia
  IV. patient discomfort
 A) I
  B) I and II
  C) I, II, and III
  D) I, II, III, and IV

Question 2

Reconcentration of a nebulized drug results in which of the following?
 A) decreased concentration of the drug in the solution
  B) increased concentration of the drug in the solutionC) decreased side effects
  D) no change in the concentration of the drug in the solution

steff9894

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library