Author Question: When using a mouth-to-mask ventilation device, supplemental oxygen may be provided by: I. attaching ... (Read 25 times)

altibaby

When using a mouth-to-mask ventilation device, supplemental oxygen may be provided by:
  I. attaching oxygen to the enrichment port on the mask
  II. wearing a nasal cannula
  III. placing a nasal cannula on the patient
  IV. connecting the oxygen reservoir to an oxygen source
 A) I and II
  B) I and III
  C) II and III
  D) II and IV

Question 2

Untreated secondary apnea will cause the heart rate and blood pressure to
 A) remain unchanged
  B) increase until death occurs
  C) decrease until death occurs
  D) decrease slightly and then return to normal

emily12345

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library