Author Question: Which of the following is NOT a question that the text authors recommend teachers consider when ... (Read 297 times)

ashley

Which of the following is NOT a question that the text authors recommend teachers consider when planning the implementation of a problem solving approach?

a. What outcomes do I hope to achieve by utilizing this approach?
  b. How will the use of problem solving work in the context of my classroom management structure?
  c. In what ways can I distance myself from the problem solving and leave it in the students' hands?
  d. What will I do in cases where a problem solving approach doesn't work?

Question 2

Providing a student who exhibits ongoing problematic behavior with a peer tutor as part of an individual behavior change plan is best categorized as a modification to the

a. classroom environmental system.
  b. instructional system.
  c. reinforcement system.
  d. data collection system.

aadams68

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b