This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Based on information about genderlects, which of the following statements is most likely made by ... (Read 22 times)

shofmannx20

Based on information about genderlects, which of the following statements is most likely made by Calli, a middle school girl, and not one of the boys in her class?

a. We have to beat the other team today and regain our status as the best in the league.
  b. I saw your sister at the ball game, and she seemed to be getting around on her crutches as fast as anyone else.
  c. I think it's unfair for the other groups to get more time to work on their projects.
  d. I have a right to sit in this chair. I got the top score on the test last week.

Question 2

________ causes of misbehavior are often difficult to address because students usually have a strong allegiance to family expectations.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

batool

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

Familial

shofmannx20

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Wow, this really help

ebonylittles

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library