Author Question: Delmar has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, and Shiloh has a visual impairment. What ... (Read 50 times)

Delmar has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, and Shiloh has a visual impairment. What legislation guarantees a free public education to these and all other children with disabilities?

a. No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
  b. Individualized Education Program (IEP)
  c. Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
  d. Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)

Question 2

Which of the following teachers seems to have the most appropriate understanding of learning styles?

a. I try to present instruction in multiple modalities. For example, I use pictures, charts, and maps along with printed text and verbal instruction.
  b. Every year I give my students a learning styles inventory to help them understand their best way of learning and to increase their learning.
  c. I divide my students into verbal and auditory groups on the basis of their learning styles and teach according to their styles.
  d. Based on research about learning preferences, I recommend that students use their preferred style and avoid their weaker styles in order to learn more.

memslove

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a