This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In which of the following lessons does Mr. Carpenter incorporate several of the multiple ... (Read 91 times)

Bernana

In which of the following lessons does Mr. Carpenter incorporate several of the multiple intelligences?

a. Students solved the two math problems and compared the logic required for each.
  b. Students wrote answers to the questions and summarized the main idea of the chapter.
  c. Students read poems by Robert Frost and wrote poems about their favorite settings.
  d. Students created clay models and made presentations to the class about their topic.

Question 2

Which teacher seems to have the right idea about the interpretation and use of IQ test scores?

a. Monnie's score is 2 points higher than Phil's, so I expect greater achievement from her.
  b. Deloris took the IQ test with her class in fourth grade, so I know I can trust the accuracy of her score.
  c. Germaine's score of 94 suggests that he may struggle, but I need to look at other indicators as well.
  d. Kevin's IQ is 97, so I know not to expect higher achievement from him than the measure of his innate intelligence.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jevvish

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

c

Bernana

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Excellent

ttt030911

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library