This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Miss Lusk is about to have a private, quiet conversation with Jeffery, who has been argumentative ... (Read 46 times)

Collmarie

Miss Lusk is about to have a private, quiet conversation with Jeffery, who has been argumentative all morning, which is out of character for him. Which statement below is the most appropriate one for her to use to address her concern with Jeffery?

a. You've been pretty cranky this morning. What's going on?
  b. When you argue with me, it is very upsetting. I'm trying my best to do a good job of teaching you and you're making it a very tough job.
  c. It seems like you might be upset about something, and that worries me. You can tell me about it if you'd like to, and maybe we can figure out a solution.
  d. We have all noticed that you're not feeling like yourself today. Do you want to talk about it?

Question 2

Johnny is clowning around and whispering to his peers while you are teaching a lesson at the front of the classroom.You've given him the look, but he didn't catch on to why you were making eye contact with him. The next thing you should probably try to get Johnny back on task would be to:

a. continue with your lesson, but walk over and stand close to Johnny.
  b. Say, Johnny, you didn't notice that I was signaling to you to straighten up. So now I have to interrupt the lesson and remind you of how to behave. I'm so disappointed in you.
  c. write Johnny a referral and send him to the office.
  d. ignore Johnny's behavior because it is not really serious enough to intervene.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Perkypinki

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a

Collmarie

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

miss_1456@hotmail.com

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Fungal nail infections account for up to 30% of all skin infections. They affect 5% of the general population—mostly people over the age of 70.

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library