Author Question: ________ or the teaching and managing of special needs students in regular classroom settings also ... (Read 70 times)

Marty

________ or the teaching and managing of special needs students in regular classroom settings also should be considered as you develop your management philosophy.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

Mr. Zhao, a veteran teacher with 20 years of experience, says to you, There is just no hope for these kids today. They're disrespectful and non-compliant, and they have terrible attitudes. When I try to tell them to stop yakking and get busy, they become resentful, and when I tell them not to get snippy with me, they get even angrier. Since you are a good classroom manager, you think to yourself,

a. It sounds as though Mr. Zhao is taking an authoritarian approach with a student population who finds that sort of control to be offensive and almost abusive.
  b. Mr. Zhao has apparently gotten a really difficult group of students, and the school administration should be investigating ways to move students around so there are fewer problems in his class.
  c. Most of the students probably have a behavioral, emotional, or cognitive disability. I'll bet Mr. Zhao went through his teacher education program long before they taught teachers how to address those issues.
  d. Mr. Zhao thinks that he's being firm, but the students don't perceive it that way. Their parents probably yell at them and get right in their faces until the students comply. Mr. Zhao should attempt to discipline them in the ways that are familiar to them.

bob

Answer to Question 1

Inclusion

Answer to Question 2

a