This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A young client is diagnosed with terminal illness. The client is violent when the nurse approaches ... (Read 58 times)

future617RT

A young client is diagnosed with terminal illness. The client is violent when the nurse approaches the client and is experiencing anger and rage as a result of his impending death. How does the nurse explain the client's reaction?

A) Client is angry with the nurse
  B) Client is upset with the family
  C) Client is rebelling against helplessness
  D) Client is denying the diagnosis

Question 2

The nurse is caring for an aged client who is dying. The client has accepted death and interacts with the nurse. Which is the most likely statement by the client to the nurse?

A) No, not me
  B) My time is close, and it's OK.
  C) Yes me, but
  D) If I could just live until

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ndhahbi

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

future617RT

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

kilada

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library