This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse asks you to do a urinary catheterization. This involves sterile technique and inserting a ... (Read 66 times)

ashley

A nurse asks you to do a urinary catheterization. This involves sterile technique and inserting a tube into the person's bladder. The nurse gives you very clear instructions. What should you do?

a. Perform the task. The nurse's directions were clear.
  b. Perform the task if the nurse is available to answer questions.
  c. Refuse the task. It is beyond the legal lim-its of your role.
  d. Perform the task if another nursing assis-tant can help you.

Question 2

A resident did not get her meal served on time. How should you respond to the nurse?

a. I'm sorry. Can you help me plan better?
  b. It's not my fault.
  c. I didn't do it.
  d. It's not my turn. I did it yesterday.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mcni194

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

ashley

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
Gracias!

xiaomengxian

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library