This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The student has recently begun the nursing program and is committed to getting the highest grades ... (Read 38 times)

joesmith1212

The student has recently begun the nursing program and is committed to getting the highest grades possible. One of the student's strategies for meeting this goal is learning how to take effective notes.

What should the student do to make sure the notes are effective? Select all that apply.
  A) Aim to write down everything that the instructors say in class.
  B) Take special note of information that the instructors say is most important.
  C) Read the notes as soon as possible after class.
  D) Review the notes regularly.
  E) Get notes from a classmate to compare with the student's notes.

Question 2

A nursing student who has recently begun a nursing program is discussing study habits with her classmates. Which statement by the student's classmates suggests effective study habits?

A) I find it's best to study the easy subjects first and then the hard subjects.
  B) In order to be efficient, I always try to do my studying as fast as I can.
  C) I don't take a break until I've finished everything that I have to study.
  D) I try to schedule my studying ahead of time so that I get everything done.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

strudel15

Answer to Question 1

Ans: B, C, D
Strategies for taking effective notes include highlighting main points, reading notes after class, and reviewing them regularly. Unless the student has been absent, it is not normally necessary to obtain a classmate's notes. It is unrealistic and unnecessary to write down everything an instructor says.

Answer to Question 2

Ans: D
Creating a schedule for studying is conducive to effective time management and success. It is best to study hard subjects before easy subjects. Regular breaks are important, and effectiveness, not speed, is the goal of studying.

joesmith1212

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
Excellent

tanna.moeller

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library