Author Question: Which statement is an expression of a true ethical dilemma? A) I will not work in a hospital ... (Read 20 times)

Mimi

Which statement is an expression of a true ethical dilemma?

A) I will not work in a hospital where as a surgical nurse I would be expected to assist with an abortion.
  B) I can't understand how a client can refuse treatment that will clearly help their physical condition.
  C) Nicotine is a known to expose you to carcinogenic toxins; people need to be made to stop smoking.
  D) Obesity contributes to horrible health problems and the public must stop accepting it as a personal choice.

Question 2

Which factor has had the greatest affect on the emphasis placed on nursing ethics?

A) Standards of Nursing Care
  B) The effects of global economics
  C) The nurse's role as Client Advocate
  D) Ever increasing culturally diverse populations

succesfull

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

According to research, pregnant women tend to eat more if carrying a baby boy. Male fetuses may secrete a chemical that stimulates their mothers to step up her energy intake.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library