This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement best demonstrates assertive not aggressive communication of a nurse's needs? A) ... (Read 36 times)

scienceeasy

Which statement best demonstrates assertive not aggressive communication of a nurse's needs?

A) I'm tired of always being the one who takes lunch last.
  B) I'd like to talk about how we can assign lunch breaks fairly.
  C) I think lunch breaks should be determined by unit seniority.
  D) I've heard that people are dissatisfied with how lunch breaks are scheduled.

Question 2

Which statement best demonstrates the understanding of appropriate nurse delegation in today's healthcare environment?

A) This is my first shift with this team. How was the care delegated yesterday?
  B) We are working with fewer team members today. Who has experience with chest tubes?
  C) Our clients are really high acuity. We will really need to work as an effective team today.
  D) As team leader, come to me if you feel you need help or are unclear with what you need to do.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tmlewis4706

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

scienceeasy

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

miss_1456@hotmail.com

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library