Author Question: Which comment made by an LPN/LVN enrolling in a bachelor's of nursing (BSN) program best indicates ... (Read 54 times)

ericka1

Which comment made by an LPN/LVN enrolling in a bachelor's of nursing (BSN) program best indicates that appropriate thought has been given to this change of role?

A) Prior to enrolling in school, I discussed it with my family and they agreed I should go for it.
  B) I'll do whatever it takes to earn my degree and to become a registered nurse; it's my dream
  C) We sat down and talked about how we could financially manage if I worked only 2 shifts a week while in school.
  D) Before I decided to do this I considered all of my commitments and how I would balance them if I went back to school.

Question 2

Considering Levison's stages of adult development, at what age is an individual in the stage where career changes are likely to occur?

A) 25 years old
  B) 30 years old
  C) 37 years old
  D) 46 years old

pallen55

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library