This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An RN is caring for a diabetic patient. The patient appears interested in changing her lifestyle and ... (Read 17 times)

Destiiny22

An RN is caring for a diabetic patient. The patient appears interested in changing her lifestyle and has been asking questions about eating better. The nurse can interpret this behavior as which stage of Lewin's Change Theory?

a. Moving
  b. Unfreezing
  c. Action
  d. Refreezing

Question 2

A nurse who has been an LPN/LVN for 10 years is meeting with an advisor to discuss the possibility of taking classes to become an RN. The advisor interprets which statement by the nurse as the driving force for returning to school?

a. I'll need to schedule time to attend classes.
  b. I'll have to budget for paying tuition.
  c. I'll have to rearranging my schedule.
  d. There is a possibility of advancement into administration.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chevyboi1976

Answer to Question 1

ANS: B

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

Destiiny22

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
Excellent

triiciiaa

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library