This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A patient states, My roommate accuses me of daydreaming when I study, but I'm really imagining the ... (Read 17 times)

Starlight

A patient states, My roommate accuses me of daydreaming when I study, but I'm really imagining the things I'm trying to learn. The nurse understands that this best describes a way of learning common among individuals who are identified as

a. spatial learners.
  b. linguistic learners.
  c. logical/mathematical learners.
  d. bodily/kinesthetic learners.

Question 2

A patient tells the nurse, I always think of myself as having a well-developed right brain. Learning should be facilitated for this individual by utilizing

a. verbal input.
  b. visual input.
  c. positive emotional displays.
  d. small segments of information.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

trampas

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A
Spatial learners learn best by visualizing, imagining, and using other visual cues. Linguistic learners learn best by hearing and saying words. Logical learners profit from categorizing, classifying, and working with abstract patterns and concepts. Bodily/kinesthetic learners learn best while moving, touching, and experiencing sensations.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: B
The right cerebral hemisphere thinks in images. Verbal input indicates that the left hemisphere is more verbal in orientation. Use of positive emotional displays indicates that the left cerebral hemisphere is more active during positive emotion. Utilizing small segments of information indicates that the left brain breaks new information into small segments for mastery. The right brain is concerned with the big picture.

Starlight

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library