Author Question: A drawback to empathic responding/communication skills approaches to dealing with discipline ... (Read 170 times)

Caiter2013

A drawback to empathic responding/communication skills approaches to dealing with discipline problems is that

a. they do not address the problem of establishing student motivation.
  b. the approach may be difficult to apply in class without interrupting regular teaching activities.
  c. teachers may not be able to identify solutions to the problems.
  d. they allow students to avoid accepting responsibility for their behavior.

Question 2

While Keylen is working on a challenging social studies project he thinks to himself, When I work hard in math I do well in class, so if I work hard in social studies I should do well in socials studies class too. Keylen's thought is an example of which concept?

A) problem solving
  B) transfer
  C) creativity
  D) declarative knowledge

enass

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

The first oral chemotherapy drug for colon cancer was approved by FDA in 2001.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library