This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A leader of __________ said that world peace would be established when equality is established ... (Read 25 times)

Engineer

A leader of __________ said that world peace would be established when equality is established between men and women.

a. the Baha'i Faith
  b. the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
  c. Islam
  d. Judaism
  e. Sikhism

Question 2

Aung San Suu Kyi has won the Nobel Peace Prize for the use of Buddhist ideals in her struggle against the military government of __________.

a. Burma (Myanmar)
  b. India
  c. Sri Lanka
  d. Tibet
  e. Vietnam(REMEMBER:

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Bsand8

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

Engineer

Reply 2 on: Jul 18, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

rachel

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library