Author Question: Maria is trying to remember all of the objects in her locker at school. Let me think . . . pens, ... (Read 46 times)

ishan

Maria is trying to remember all of the objects in her locker at school. Let me think . . . pens, pencils, markers . . . um, math book, science book, notebooks . . . my coat, hat, and gloves . . . I can't remember any more. What learning strategy does Maria's response illustrate?

a. rehearsal
  b. elaboration
  c. organization
  d. comprehension monitoring

Question 2

The best overall strategy for providing appropriate stimulation for a young child is to:

a. pay careful attention to the child's temperament and experiences and provide toys and activities that fit with his or her needs.
  b. provide a wide range of toys and activities, with most exceeding the child's current developmental level to facilitate cognitive growth.
  c. reduce the overall number of stimulating toys and activities but encourage the child to play with all of them.
  d. provide a large set of sensory stimuli and have the child rotate through stations throughout the day.

abctaiwan

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A