Author Question: Marcia returned home Wednesday with her new infant daughter. On the phone with her best friend Anna, ... (Read 38 times)

Alygatorr01285

Marcia returned home Wednesday with her new infant daughter. On the phone with her best friend Anna, she expressed some concern: I am so tired, and I feel like I just don't know what to do Anna has had three children already. The best advice Anna can give to Marcia at this time is:

a. There's a lot to learn. The first thing is to identify the baby's preferences so you can respond appropriately.
  b. There's a lot to learn, and I'm here to help you. I'll show you how infants like to be comforted.
  c. There's a lot to learn, and you're probably not going to sleep much for a few weeks.
  d. There's a lot to learn, but first get some sleep. I'm here to help you.

Question 2

Babies are considered premature when they are:

a. Born before the due date
  b. Born before the end of 37 weeks after conception
  c. Small and light given the amount of time they have had to develop in the mother's uterus
  d. Lack the physical maturity to breathe independently or suck adequately to meet nutritional needs

kalskdjl1212

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B