This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which one of the following phrase best describes socialization as developmental theorists typically ... (Read 85 times)

imanialler

Which one of the following phrase best describes socialization as developmental theorists typically use the term?

a. Learning and following rules of moral behavior
  b. Molding children's behavior so that it is appropriate for their society
  c. Interaction with other people, especially peers, in enjoyable activities
  d. Acquiring an increasingly complex understanding of interpersonal relationships

Question 2

Which one of the following statements reveals a child who is talking about his or her extended family?

a. I have thirteen brothers and sisters, and I love them all
  b. Can I make a Valentine card to send to my grandmother?
  c. I'm going to spend Thanksgiving with my mom and Hanukkah at my dad's house.
  d. After my parents divorced, my dad moved far away, and I hardly ever see him anymore.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mjenn52

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

imanialler

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

amandanbreshears

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

There used to be a metric calendar, as well as metric clocks. The metric calendar, or "French Republican Calendar" divided the year into 12 months, but each month was divided into three 10-day weeks. Each day had 10 decimal hours. Each hour had 100 decimal minutes. Due to lack of popularity, the metric clocks and calendars were ended in 1795, three years after they had been first marketed.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library