This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is working with a client with schizophrenia, disorganized type. It is time for the client ... (Read 43 times)

penza

The nurse is working with a client with schizophrenia, disorganized type. It is time for the client to get up and eat breakfast. Which of the following statements by the nurse would be most effective in helping the client prepare for breakfast?

A) I'll expect you in the dining room in 20 minutes.
  B) It's time to put your dress on now.
  C) Stay right there and I'll get your clothes for you.
  D) Why don't you stay here and I'll get your tray for you.

Question 2

When a nurse attempts to provide health-care services to the homeless, what should be a realistic concern?

A. Most individuals who are homeless reject help.
  B. Most individuals who are homeless are suspicious of anyone who offers help.
  C. Most individuals who are homeless are proud and will often refuse charity.
  D. Most individuals who are homeless relocate frequently.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cat123

Answer to Question 1

B
Feedback: The client needs clear direction, with tasks broken into small steps, to begin to participate in her own self-care.

Answer to Question 2

D
A realistic concern in the provision of health-care services to the homeless is that individuals who are homeless relocate frequently. Frequent relocation confounds service delivery and interferes with providers' efforts to ensure appropriate care.

penza

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Mochi

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library