This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is discussing sleep enhancing strategies with a client who is experiencing insomnia. Which ... (Read 18 times)

Arii_bell

The nurse is discussing sleep enhancing strategies with a client who is experiencing insomnia. Which of the following would be most appropriate for the nurse to suggest?

A) Eat right before you go to bed as long as it is something rich that will make you sleepy.
  B) Try exercising a bit right before your bedtime so you will feel tired and sleepy.
  C) Drinking a warm cup of tea right before bedtime will help to relax you.
  D) Establish a regular time for going to bed and getting up in the morning.

Question 2

The nurse is working with a patient who will be signing a commitment to treatment statement. After teaching the patient about this statement, the nurse determines the need for additional instruction when the patient states which of the following?

A) Signing this statement means that I will not commit suicide.
  B) I am agreeing to get emergency treatment if I have suicidal thoughts.
  C) I will be open and honest about my feelings about treatment.
  D) I am agreeing to participate in the necessary treatment for my condition

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

stano32

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

Arii_bell

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
:D TYSM

ryhom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library