This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is performing an admission assessment on a forensic client. Which of the following would ... (Read 37 times)

james9437

The nurse is performing an admission assessment on a forensic client. Which of the following would it be most important for the nurse to include when explaining the purpose of the assessment to the client?

A) This is just a routine assessment, and we will be discussing specific events that have led to you being admitted to this unit.
  B) I will be asking you questions so we can determine how to best meet your needs.
  C) It is important during this initial assessment that you relate the specific details of the crimes associated with your case so we can effectively treat you.
  D) I will be asking you questions that will focus on mental health and behavioral issues rather than on the specific details of any crimes associated with your case.

Question 2

A client from which of the following cultures is least likely to have an extended family social organization?

A) African Americans
  B) Cambodian Americans
  C) European Americans
  D) Filipino Americans

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fwbard

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C
Feedback: European Americans are more likely to have only one generation living in a single household.

james9437

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

dyrone

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The most common treatment options for addiction include psychotherapy, support groups, and individual counseling.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

Your skin wrinkles if you stay in the bathtub a long time because the outermost layer of skin (which consists of dead keratin) swells when it absorbs water. It is tightly attached to the skin below it, so it compensates for the increased area by wrinkling. This happens to the hands and feet because they have the thickest layer of dead keratin cells.

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library