This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The basic massage movement characterized by kneading motions is called ____________________. Fill ... (Read 18 times)

OSWALD

The basic massage movement characterized by kneading motions is called ___________________ _.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

You are working with a client who has a fatal illness. The client says to you, It's not an easy thing to cope with a fatal illness. Which of the following responses is MOST therapeutic?

a. I know, because someone in my family close to me went through the same thing.
  b. You are doing an excellent job of coping with this crisis.
  c. It is difficult. I am certain I could not do as well as you do.
  d. No, it never is easy. Can you tell me some of the things that are particularly difficult for you?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

petrissage

Answer to Question 2

D
The most therapeutic response is to say, No, it never is easy. Can you tell me some of the things that are particularly difficult for you? The nurse acknowledges the client's feelings and offers to listen to the client's concerns. This enhances trust and strengthens the nurse/client relationship. The other responses do not encourage the client to express feelings.

OSWALD

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

xiazhe

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates's recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library