This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The client's right of habeas corpus means that the individual has the right to: a. have clear ... (Read 27 times)

jjjetplane

The client's right of habeas corpus means that the individual has the right to:

a. have clear information about treatment options
  b. handle personal affairs, and make decisions for him- or herself
  c. have a speedy legal hearing and evaluation
  d. withdraw consent for treatment at any time

Question 2

A nurse evaluates the outcomes of family education about expected age-related changes. Which statements indicate the teaching was effective? (Select all that apply.)

a. It is normal for my parent to take longer to complete daily activities because of age..
  b. I should expect my parent's gait to change a little because of arthritis in the hips..
  c. Depression is to be expected because of losses associated with getting older..
  d. I shouldn't worry about my parent waking up at night once in a while..
  e. Problems remembering events and people occur often as one ages..

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

swimkari

Answer to Question 1

C
Habeas corpus is a right protected by the U.S. Constitution that permits a speedy legal hearing and evaluation for any individual who claims he is being detained illegally. In such a hearing, a judge (and at times a jury as well) hears evidence and makes a determination of whether or not the individual may be released or detained for psychiatric treatment.

Answer to Question 2

A, B, D
Depression and memory loss are not normal events of aging. Slowed response time, altered gait, and interrupted sleep patterns are a few of the normal changes of aging that elders or their families may interpret as pathological.

jjjetplane

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

brbarasa

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library