This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse working on the psychiatric unit receives a telephone call from the employer of one of the ... (Read 190 times)

kellyjaisingh

A nurse working on the psychiatric unit receives a telephone call from the employer of one of the patients on the unit. The employer asks to be sent a copy of Mr. Murray's latest laboratory work and psychological testing results so Mr.

Murray's medical records in employee health can be kept up to date. Based on the nurse's knowledge about issues surrounding breach of confidentiality, which response would be the most appropriate?
  A) I'm sorry; we're not allowed to give out that information about our patient.
  B) I'll have to get the patient's signed consent before we can send that information to you.
  C) I am unable to acknowledge whether or not a Mr. Murray is a patient on this unit.
  D) Sure, give me your address, and I will see that the information is sent to you.

Question 2

An educational offering about sexuality, pregnancy, contraception, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) is a primary prevention program most appropriate for which group?

A) Adolescents
  B) Young adults
  C) Middle adults
  D) The elderly

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vseab

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

kellyjaisingh

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

recede

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library