This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The purpose of the NIC is to: a. assess validity of interventions b. document nursing activities ... (Read 13 times)

Melani1276

The purpose of the NIC is to:

a. assess validity of interventions
  b. document nursing activities
  c. identify when nursing is not needed
  d. separate social workers' and nurses' interventions

Question 2

A nurse is caring for a hospitalized client diagnosed with a mental disorder. The nurse is legally obligated to breach the client's confidentiality if the client tells the nurse:

A) I think that the federal government is spying on me.
  B) I get really 'turned on' by your appearance.
  C) That doctor I had today really made me angry.
  D) When I get out of here, I'm going to kill my neighbor.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ynlevi

Answer to Question 1

B
The purpose of the NIC is to identify and document those activities that nurses carry out to assist client status or behavior. The other options are not purposes of NIC.

Answer to Question 2

D

Melani1276

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Gracias!

dreamfighter72

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library