This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is interviewing a client who has delusional disorder. Which reports of delusion are ... (Read 23 times)

ahriuashd

A nurse is interviewing a client who has delusional disorder. Which reports of delusion are typically associated with delusional disorder? Select all that apply.

A) There's an alien growing in my liver.
  B) My husband is having an affair with his secretary.
  C) The CIA has sent operatives to spy on me.
  D) The President keeps me up to date on military secrets.

Question 2

When a family is having difficulty adjusting to the burden of having a mentally ill family member, which is the most therapeutic resource of ongoing support a nurse can suggest to the family?

a. American Medical Association (AMA)
  b. National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
  c. American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA)
  d. National League for Nursing (NLN)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

phuda

Answer to Question 1

B, C, D

Answer to Question 2

B
With chapters across the United States, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) offers support and education for mentally ill patients and their families. AMA is the American Medical Association. APNA is the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. The National League for Nursing (NLN) is a professional nursing organization.

ahriuashd

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Wow, this really help

jordangronback

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library