This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Through collaborative efforts of nurses all around the world under the auspices of the International ... (Read 34 times)

sc00by25

Through collaborative efforts of nurses all around the world under the auspices of the International Council of Nursing (ICN), a universal reference terminology for nursing practice is being developed, which is known as the ___________________ _.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

A patient tells a nurse, I've been having excellent results with phototherapy, but as soon as I stop, my mood gets worse.. The nurse responds:

a. That is a strange reaction, but we know so little about light therapy that you may need to increase the dose..
  b. That is one of the drawbacks with light therapy; depression may come back rapidly once the therapy is stopped..
  c. I cannot account for your response to phototherapy. It is idiosyncratic, and you may need to take medication for your depression..
  d. I think your response to phototherapy is unusual, but your health care provider will be best able to advise you regarding what to do next..

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Perkypinki

Answer to Question 1

International Classification for Nursing Practice
ICNP

Answer to Question 2

B
Although most patients experience some degree of relief in 3 to 5 days, they experience relapse equally quickly when treatment is stopped. There is knowledge regarding how light therapy works and how it affects the body. The remaining options lack reference to what is known about the therapy.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library