This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement made by a patient shows a correct understanding of human sexuality? a. Oral ... (Read 25 times)

fbq8i

Which statement made by a patient shows a correct understanding of human sexuality?

a. Oral intercourse is dangerous..
  b. Sex during menstruation should be avoided..
  c. Advanced age is not by itself a deterrent to sexual function..
  d. Alcohol ingestion enhances sexual pleasure and performance..

Question 2

A nurse asks a patient to remember the following object, color, and address: pencil, red, and 15 Maple Street. After 15 minutes the nurse asks the patient to repeat the object, color, and address. The nurse is assessing:

a. judgment.
  b. recent memory.
  c. ability to abstract.
  d. immediate recall.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ebenov

Answer to Question 1

C
Sexually, men and women in good health can function effectively throughout the life span. The other answers are sexual myths that the nurse should address.

Answer to Question 2

B
Recent memory is tested when the patient is asked to recall several words 15 minutes after hearing them for the first time.

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Excellent

Hdosisshsbshs

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

As many as 28% of hospitalized patients requiring mechanical ventilators to help them breathe (for more than 48 hours) will develop ventilator-associated pneumonia. Current therapy involves intravenous antibiotics, but new antibiotics that can be inhaled (and more directly treat the infection) are being developed.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library