This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The basic-level psychiatric mental health nurse is one who has demonstrated clinical skills within ... (Read 46 times)

Wadzanai

The basic-level psychiatric mental health nurse is one who has demonstrated clinical skills within the specialty of psychiatric nursing, and whose education is at least at which of the following levels?

a. licensed practical nursing
  b. associate degree
  c. baccalaureate degree
  d. master's degree

Question 2

A 25-year-old law school graduate has worked in his first job with a private law firm for 1 year. He sees his primary care practitioner because of weakness in his right hand and arm that was present when he awoke yesterday morning.

He is unable to hold a pen or to use his computer. He denies recent injury. Other extremities are normal and the client shows no other evidence of neurological impairment. The client is scheduled to take the bar examination, for the second time, in 10 days but seems philosophical about his inability to use his hand. Which information, taken together, would form the basis for a diagnosis of conversion disorder?
  I. Sudden onset
  II. Specific functional loss
  III. Negative neurological findings
  IV. Upcoming bar examination
  V. Philosophical attitude
  A) I and II
  B) I, II, and III
  C) I, II, III, and IV
  D) IV only

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

meow1234

Answer to Question 1

C
The education for the basic-level of psychiatric nursing is the baccalaureate degree. Graduates of this degree have both theoretical and practical knowledge in the treatment of people who are mentally ill.

Answer to Question 2

C

Wadzanai

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Gracias!

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library