This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A physician prescribes an additional medication for a client taking an antipsychotic agent. The ... (Read 27 times)

maychende

A physician prescribes an additional medication for a client taking an antipsychotic agent. The medication is to be administered prn for EPS. When should a nurse plan to administer this medication?

A) When the client's white blood cell count falls below 3000 mm3
  B) When the client exhibits tremors and a shuffling gait
  C) When the client complains of dry mouth
  D) When the client experiences a seizure

Question 2

A client states, Every time I get angry, I yell and scream at my wife or I take it out on the kids.

A nurse responds, What other alternatives have you thought about, other than verbal abuse, when dealing with your anger? Which therapeutic technique is reflected by the nurse?
  A) Restating
  B) Exploring
  C) Formulating a plan of action
  D) Making observations

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

laurnthompson

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

maychende

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

DylanD1323

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library