This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which questions would assist the nurse in developing self-awareness when working with clients that ... (Read 14 times)

xroflmao

Which questions would assist the nurse in developing self-awareness when working with clients that have cognitive disorders? Select all that apply.

A) How do the clients with cognitive disorders feel about working with me?
  B) What frustrates me about working with them?
  C) How do I feel about working with clients with cognitive disorders?
  D) How can I help the client who is confused?
  E) What do the clients like about working with me?

Question 2

The client is concerned that the information given to the nurse remains confidential. Which is the nurse's best response?

A) You can make the decision concerning whether your physician needs this information for your care..
  B) I will share the information with staff members only with your approval..
  C) We can keep the information just between the two of us if you prefer..
  D) If the information is important to your care, I will need to share it with the staff..