This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Mr. Sore is scheduled for an open sided MRI this afternoon. The MRI was ordered by the neurologist. ... (Read 25 times)

robinn137

Mr. Sore is scheduled for an open sided MRI this afternoon. The MRI was ordered by the neurologist. About an hour after the exam, Mr. Sore's chiropractor's office is calling asking for the report. The best response to the chiropractic office is:

A) One moment please, I will see if it is ready yet.
  B) I'm sorry. You will have to ask the neurologist for the report.
  C) Certainly, Dr. Mr. Sore's MRI is negative for cervical fracture or impingement.
  D) I'm sorry, privacy and confidentiality under HIPAA will not permit me to give you that information.

Question 2

Martin is a 38-year-old patient with a long history of OCD, in which he must check that the door is locked for hours before leaving the house or going to bed at night. An appropriate nursing intervention for a patient with this disorder would be:

A) Restraining Martin in the recliner until he falls asleep
  B) Requiring Martin to list the reasons why he must lock the doors repeatedly
  C) Giving Martin a schedule to perform this ritual
  D) Offering Martin another behavior to substitute for this ritual