Author Question: A person with depersonalization disorder demonstrates understanding of the disorder with which of ... (Read 62 times)

Marty

A person with depersonalization disorder demonstrates understanding of the disorder with which of the following statements?

A) I like the feeling I get when I do my relaxation exercises routinely.
  B) I know I must avoid any form of stress or my symptoms will return.
  C) I will take extra medication when I feel stressed.
  D) I know I will need my antipsychotic and antianxiety medications for the remainder of my life.

Question 2

Which of the following is an advantage that nurses have in treating young children who have been sexually abused?

A) Nurses are mostly women, and sexual abusers are mostly men.
  B) Nurses have more time to work with the child than do other health professionals.
  C) Nurses identify with young children especially closely.
  D) Nurses tend to be trusted by children and are more likely to be confided in.

alvinum

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D