This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client with borderline personality disorder gives written notice of intention to leave the ... (Read 20 times)

theo

A client with borderline personality disorder gives written notice of intention to leave the hospital after a voluntary admission. The client tells the nurse, I will rescind my notice if you expand my smoking privileges..

The nurse should respond in a way that: A) Consistently reinforces the unit rules.
  B) Provides exceptions to the unit rules.
  C) Convinces the client to rescind the notice.
  D) Refers the client to the physician.

Question 2

Which of the following adult behaviors would indicate the occurrence of nonsexual physical abuse received as a child?

A) Slowed cognitive development
  B) Poor communication skills
  C) Discomfort upon hearing children cry
  D) Echopraxia

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittanywood

Answer to Question 1

A,

Answer to Question 2

C

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library