This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A student nurse is studying the development of personality disorders. What theory could explain how ... (Read 29 times)

Alygatorr01285

A student nurse is studying the development of personality disorders. What theory could explain how alterations in neurotransmitter activity contribute to the development of personality disorders?

A) Gender-bias theory
  B) Social theory
  C) Neurobiological theory
  D) Intrapersonal theory

Question 2

Mr. Burns, who is 80-years-old, is scheduled for cataract surgery. You are responsible for his preoperative and postoperative teaching, and he expresses his fear and anxiety to you. He says, I'm just too old for this.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. You respond to his concerns by saying:
  A) You seem concerned about your surgery, Mr. Burns. I'm here to help if you'd like to talk about it.
  B) You're only as old as you feel, Mr. Burns
  C) You might surprise yourself, Mr. Burns
  D) You have to learn this or your doctor can't do the surgery and your vision will not improve, Mr. Burns.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

blakcmamba

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Alygatorr01285

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
:D TYSM

samiel-sayed

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library