This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A high school student who was wounded in a random school shooting a few months ago has decided to ... (Read 50 times)

jayhills49

A high school student who was wounded in a random school shooting a few months ago has decided to stop participating in counseling. Which of the following statements shows that the client has benefited from therapy?

A) Everyone knows that I got shot, and there is nothing I can do about it.
  B) I am functioning okay now, but I know that problems will come up again.
  C) My friends think that I have improved a great deal, so this is a good time to stop therapy.
  D) It is so discouraging to be talking about the same issue over and over again. It is time to put it behind
  me.

Question 2

A nurse is leading a group session on sexual health promotion for victims of sexual violence. One of the clients makes the comment, After what we have been through, this is the least of our concerns. The nurse knows that:

A) Clients will learn to identify potential abusers.
  B) Once the issues are addressed in the session, the survivors will be able to function normally again.
  C) Sexual healing is important for many survivors.
  D) Clients will realize that everyone has problems.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

voltaire123

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

jayhills49

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Wow, this really help

aruss1303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library